Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pretty Pink Little Girls Apron For Sale

I made this sweet little pink apron for a friends gran-daughter for her 5th birthday.
I have cut out a few more so will make them up to sell if you are interested let me know, I have also personalised it with her name printed on the front top. The fabric is 100% cotton but the lace on top of the pocket and at the top aren't. I love the two ruffles on the bottom and the good sized pocket for little girls essentials.
I will be selling these for $18 + postage that will also include the child's name on the front if you would like that. What little girl wouldn't just love it with their name on the front .
Please either leave a comment or email me at sherriec@westnet.com.au

1 comment:

  1. I would love to purchase this for my grand daughter ....please email me at meyer01221968@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete